Instructions For Authors
Type-written manuscripts prepared using MS Word should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical papers will be published in the Journal after peer-review process. Authors intending to submit a paper for publication in the Journal are advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines as mentioned hereunder. The papers not conforming to these guidelines may summarily be rejected and subsequently returned to the author. Length of the Papers should not exceed 10 double column pages (.doc format) and should not carry more than 8 illustrations / photographs.
Preparation of Manuscripts
- Manuscripts should be neatly typed Times New Roman font using a font size of 12 (double column, MS Word /.doc format)
- The language of the Journal is English. SI units should be used wherever possible. Other units, if used, should be given only in parentheses preceded by SI units.
- Mathematical symbols should be typed and care should be taken to differentiate between similar characters (e.g. 1 and I), upper and lower case letters and superscripts and subscripts.
|Top 1.0″||Bottom 1.0″|
|Left 1.0″||Right 1.0″|
|Font :||Times New Roman / 12 pt|
|Title of paper :||16 Point|
|Heading :||14 Point|
|Sub-heading :||12 Point (Bold)|
|Spacing :||Single line spacing|
- Lengthy mathematical proofs and derivations and extensive test data are discouraged. If absolutely essential, they should be given as an appendix.
- Body of the paper should be well organized into logical sections, sequentially numbered with all the sub-headings .The preferred order of contents should be as follows :
- Title of the paper , Author (s) name (s), affiliation(s) and Corresponding Author (s) business address , Abstract of the paper in not more than 200 words, covering the objectives of the work, methods used, results obtained and conclusions reached , Acknowledgment , References & Appendices.
- A list of references to already published work should be numbered sequentially in order of their citation in the text in the form of a numeral enclosed in square braces e.g. , and should be given at the end of the paper. All references appearing in the list should be indicated in the text. Unpublished articles or private communications should not be given in the reference list. Examples are given below for illustrations:
Parkvall, S.; Astely, D., “The Evolution of LTE towards IMT-Advanced”. Journal of communications, Vol. 4, No. 3, 2009, p 154-164.
Kumar, A.; “LTE-Advanced: 3GPP Evolution path towards 4G”. Proceedings National Conference on Advances in Video, Cyber Learning and Electronics 2010 (ADVICE-2010), 18th-19th Feb, NITTTR, Chandigarh. p 166.
Ergen, M. ,”Mobile Broadband: Including WiMAX and LTE”. Springer, USA, 2009.
- Figures & Tables: Caption for the figures should be printed below the figures and numbered consecutively throughout the text. Tables should be placed closest to the text of citation and the title of the table to be printed on top of the table and numbered consecutively throughout the text.
You can download the following format of the Paper and format your paper accordingly. Download Paper Format
It is mandatory on the part of the corresponding author to furnish the following signed certificate at the time of submission of the manuscript for publication: Declaration from Author